Welcome! In today’s hectic times, we rarely give ourselves time to slow down, listen to our bodies, and take an active role in our health and well-being. Thank You for visiting my website. I utilize various Integrative and holistic therapies to help people achieve optimal health, chronic pain relief, and stress management.
“If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail me. I will be happy to discuss my approach and help you the best way I can. I continue to study and seek out the most effective – least invasive approaches for health, healing, and well-being. If I can’t help you, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can. There are many resources available for people with physical and emotional pain. I look forward to speaking with you”. Kisser-Cecilie Holleufer Schiøler
Book your next session with KroppenRundt at +45 27 43 68 95 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle form of manual therapy that uses light-touch to release tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction as well as improve overall health. CST enhances the function of the central nervous system and is an effective treatment for numerous medical problems associated with stress, trauma and physicalpain. Additional benefits include: deep relaxation, improved awareness, and a profound sense of well-being.
CST is a comprehensive body/mind/spirit approach that treats the whole person. CST is safe and effective for infants, children and adults.
Massage Therapy – Fascia Work
Myofascial Release (MFR) is a holistic form of bodywork that can eliminate pain, restore mobility, and enhance well-being. It is a soft tissue technique that releases muscular and connective tissue (fascia) restrictions to restore motion, and improve function. Fascial restrictions can be caused by physical trauma, postural imbalances, surgery, emotional stress, or other factors. MFR utilizes a wide range of pressures, ranging from deep tissue mobilization/myofascial massage to light touch
Benefits of Craniosacral Therapy and Myofascial Release
- Pain Relief
- Deep Relaxation
- Improved Posture
- Increased Energy and Vitality
- Sense of Well-being
- Body/Mind Integration
- Movement Re-education
- Injury Prevention
- Relieve Muscle Tension
- Improved Sleep
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Functional Restoration
Visceral Manipulation: Massage Therapy for Your Internal Organs
Visceral Manipulation (VM) is a gentle hands-on therapy that works with the body’s internal membranes and organs or visceral system (the heart, liver, intestines and other internal organs) to locate and alleviate any abnormal points of tension throughout the body.
VM employs specifically placed gentle touch that works to encourage the normal mobility, tone and motion of the viscera and the connective tissue membranes that surround each of the body’s organ systems.
VM is used to locate and solve problems that develop due to constrictions in the viscera which can have impacts throughout the body’s internal systems, as well as external muskuloskeletal systems. It encourages your own natural mechanisms of healing, which improves the functioning of your organs, alleviates the negative effects of stress, and improves overall health, boosting resistance to disease.
Benefits of Visceral Manipulation:
- Swallowing difficulties
- Digestive problems
- Incontinence problems
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder and hip pain
- Carpal tunnel & other repetitive strain injuries
- Whiplash and other physical trauma
- And many other conditions
- Initial session is 70 minutes. All other sessions are approx. 50 or 70 minutes.
- Children sessions are 40 minutes
- Payment is due at time of service in the form of cash.
- Please call for current fees
- Cancellations: You are responsible for being at the scheduled appointment on time. If you cannot keep your appointment, please notify me twenty four hours prior to your appointment, or you are responsible for the fee for that time. Exceptions are made in case of emergency, sickness, and weather conditions such as winter storms.
- Dress for Sessions: Please wear loose, comfortable clothing if possible, as you will remained clothed while on the table receiving your treatment. Myofascial Release sessions require access to skin. Please dress appropriately (i.e shorts, loose tee shirt, etc).
Book your session here Book tid